Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posting

My dear followers,

Sorry for the lack of posting. I was called away to a dig in my wife's old country in which a ancient Lylen ruin was discovered of a new source of energy of the legendary power known as essence. I was such a great find. IT is now to believed that small fragments of this stuff is spread all over the world. And I am very excited on finding new pockets of the essence ruin stones for help aid in the advancement of mankind.

As well I seem to be have technical difficulties with the aether net in my home and I am working on getting that back up soon so that a may continue. PLus my Classes at the college I am a professor at are soon to start up so postings should  slow down. I hope you will be patient and stay with me in this hectic time. Thank you very much.


No comments: